Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Joining the 11pm Club!

So I LOVE the late at night Albertsons runs!!! It's late, the kids are in bed and everyone else at Albertsons (90%) is couponing too :) Moms just like me, coupons in hand - with smiles on their faces.
I went to the Eagle/McMillan Albertsons tonight just before 11pm and had FUN! One generous woman offered one of her extra cheese coupons to me and then gave me an extra doubler that she had. And everywhere I went there were ladies (usually with a couponing buddy- and I didn't have one...) with their coupons. It was so fun - and the cashier was nice and patient and relaxed.
That just doesn't happen very much during the day (except for today when at about 3pm, I had another very nice lady hand me an extra set of doublers that she wasn't going to use). Especially when the kids are with me and just want to go home.
Then I stopped at the Five Mile/Ustick Albertsons to grab 3 more things with my last doublers and the lady in front of me had a whole cart full of stuff that she only had to pay $.46 for after all her coupons! And she got $15 in catalinas back! She was jumping up and down in excitement. That is what makes couponing worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment