Friday, November 13, 2009

Why I love thirft stores -

I drove past a Youth Ranch thrift store yesterday and just needed to go check it out. I found the above Pretend & Play Office set for $2.75. It has almost all of the pieces and is in GREAT condition. I'd never seen something like it before and knew it is something that Braden would love! Here is the link on Amazon.

Mylie and I also picked up 5 of these fun dolls - all in a bag for $2.75.

1 comment:

  1. Got to love thrifting I found the cutest Oil/vinegar set at the DI today they look like a egg plant and tomato with little eggplant dipping bowls. It still had the tags on them from where they originally came from they originally retailed for $40.00 for the set I got them at the DI for $3.75 lol. Now I need to decide if I want to keep them or give them to my mom for Christmas lol.

    ReplyDelete