- First of all - some good 50% off clearance in the dollar bins - things with a green dot on the back. I got a 10pk of yellow party cups - 50cents, an Iron Man ice pack - 50cents, and a cute wall hanging (for my Nephew) with pegs and a whale on it - $1.25 (reg. price 2.50).
- Then I headed back to the baby section because I needed some wipes - they had some big boxes of Huggies wipes on clearance for $11.something + I used 75cents off coupons (I got 2 boxes). Not a fantastic price, but better than the price of the Huggies wipes at Costco and definitely better than buying the individual little boxes of wipes.
- Then I saw that they had some big boxes of Huggies diapers on clearance too! Some in the baby section and some back by the outdoor patio furniture. I got a box of size 3 - it had 114 diapers in it and was $20.something + I used a $1.50 coupon. This is a pretty great price for diapers when you run out of the ones from the BIG sales. They also had some boxes of size 1-2, 4, 5 & 6. I think I'm gonna go back for more 3s though.
- Then I wandered around the rest of the store checking out the other clearance. Lots of cleaning supplies. My favorite find was boxes of the Recycled Aluminum Foil marked at 50% off. They were $1.48 and I had 55cents off coupons (just for the recycled kind). Making them less than $1 for 35feet.
- And not clearance, but back in the baby food section - they have new Target brand puffs (like the Gerber ones). And they're only 74 cents a piece!!! This is an awesome price! Gerber ones at their lowest are $1.99, Walmart brand is around $1.50 - so less than half the price of Walmart ones. I bought all 5 flavors and plan on going back for at least one more bottle of each flavor because Mylie loves these and they're great for a snack to keep in the diaper bag.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Clearance at Target
I visited the Target on Eagle & Chinden yesterday afternoon and found some pretty good clearance items. Not great, but good. After my last nasty experience at Target, I find it hard to coupon there, but did end up using 5 whole coupons this trip without a problem or comment from the cashier. {Phew!}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment